I know this post is really super late but I'm just now finding the time to post some pictures of my very first mother's day. Paul got up and made me breakfast mother's day morning. Soooo sweet of him and so super yummy. We had french toast, hashbrowns, and bacon which are some of my favorite breakfast foods. After breakfast we kinda relaxed a little bit before Paul's parents came over to say goodbye before heading back to Lynden. I got a macy's gift card and an amazon gift card. :) Ive been wanting new sunglasses....from macy's and a new DSLR camera from amazon so they were the perfect gifts! I relaxed most of the day...I even got a two hour nap! :) That night Paul made me dinner. Crunchy onion chicken, veggies, and garlic. It was a very laid back day but it was perfect for my first Mother's Day. I felt very spoiled and loved by my two favorite boys. :)





I love you soooo very much Jaxon Mylon. Being your mommy is the most precious blessing in the world! I thank God everyday for you and pray that you continue to be a happy, healthy little boy and that God pours out his richest blessings upon you for all of the years to come.
XOXO
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment