9-10-11 - A few days after Jaxon got REALLY sick. I managed to coax one tiny smile out of my precious boy.
Starting to feel a little bit better and get that happy glow back in his eyes. Enjoying his sweet potatoes...one of his favorites. 9-14-11
Palying at home on his activity mat 9-15-11 I just love those big blue eyes and that huge, now toothy grin. No matter how bad my day is this precious little face makes everything else disappear, melts my heart, and puts a smile on my face.
My precious baby boy taking a nap. I can't help but tip toe into his nursery from time to time to just sit and watch my little one sleep so peacefully. Thank you Lord for the most incredible blessing. Not a day goes by that I don't praise and thank God for my little boy. I know every mom says this, but I'm truly the luckiest mommy in the entire world. Looking at these pictures almost bring me to tears....happy tears of course. I love you to the moon and back a million trillion times Jaxon Mylon! (9-15-11)
At Mooberry Track at WSU. Watching daddy play ultimate frisbee 9-18-11
9-30-11 We bought a few mini pumpkins at the grocery store for Jaxon. :) He thought they were fun
All smiles...he loved his little pumpkins!
DUTCH AND PROUD OF IT!!! These are the baby clogs that my mom brought back from Holland a few years ago and Jaxon LOVES playing with them. Not only does he love the baby sized clogs, he loves my adult pair of "Wedding Clogs" Doesn't get more dutch than a blonde haired,blue eyed little boy! (9-30-11)


No comments:
Post a Comment