Grandma Karla, Me, Jaxon, Great Grandma Lena, and Great Grandpa Marv (above) 10-2-11
Me, Jaxon and Great Grandma Smith (below) 10-4-11
10-7-11 I FINALLY GOT TO MEET MY NIECE KENLEY!!! Yay! I was soooo excited to snuggle that precious baby girl. She is soooo tiny compaired to Jaxon. I fell in love with her instantly. She is just perfect. All the babies in our family this year is so exciting.It's going to be so much fun to watch them all grow and get to know each other.
Me and Miss Kenley Kae
Uncle Aaron meets Jaxon for the first time!
This pictures is so precious! I mean look at my hubby....he looks totally in love and thats not even his baby girl!! I can't wait to have another baby, boy or girl, I love how much my hubby loves kids. Melts my heart.
Jaxon meets cousin Kenley. I think she looks terrified lol
Say CHEESE!! :) Get used to it kiddos, there will be millions of pictures in your future lol


No comments:
Post a Comment