Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

CHRISTMAS!

Time to play catch up again! My goal when I started this blog was to blog as much as I could about Jaxon during his first year of life and I'm determined to reach that goal! Even if it takes me another month. We'll see how much blogging I get done during year 2, but I'm super excited to get my blog printed from this last year as soon as I'm finished. :) Ok, so onto CHRISTMAS!

12-20-11
We had our very first Christmas as a family of three!! We wanted to make sure we had a special time set aside just for the three of us and December 20th was that day. As soon as I got home from work we sat around the tree and opened our presents. Of course there were more presents under the tree for Jaxon then there were for Paul and I. But that's the way its supposed to be right? It's funny, when you are a parent your attitude at Christmas time changes from, its all about me/us to its all about our child. All I wanted for Christmas was to see a smile of my son's face and I think we accomplished that. We got Jaxon a couple of classic toys like a set of wooden blocks and a fisher price popper. Two things that I think every kid needs. We also got him a VTech toy, a WSU Pillow Pet, and a Veggie Tales movie. Pretty good for a 10 month old right? There's nothing like celebrating all the 1st's in your child's life and Christmas is one of those EXTRA special 1st's. I'll never forget my little boys first Christmas as long as I live. And I won't lie....there were a few tears.....just a few but they were happy tears.
 Me with my little man :) Merry Christmas Jaxon!
 Our very first Christmas tree as a family of 3 - and yes most of those presents were for Jaxon!
 The two loves of my life. Love these boys more than anything in this world.
 Daddy helping Jaxon open his stocking (stocking was handmade by Auntie Audrey. Absolutely incredible and so so very special)
 Jaxon was so excited about his sit n scoot John Deere tractor from Grandpa Husky (my dad)
Opening presents

No comments:

Post a Comment