Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Snow!

In mid January there was about 2 feet of snow on the ground and I ended up having 1/2 a snow day from work and Paul had a snow day from school as well. When I walked in the front door I saw that Paul had gone out and bought all the snow gear we needed for Jaxon. My boys were ready and super excited to go sledding! Jaxon even had his very own special penguin sled that Daddy pick out. Poor Paul worked so hard to blow that thing up. No air pump, just 100% Paul air! Anyway, we bundled up our little man and headed out for an adventure in the snow.

 Not such a happy camper at first
My boys playing in the snow :) 

 Me with my handsome little snow bunny
 Loving his new sled! Thanks Daddy!!

The boys enjoying the snow. What I didn't catch on camera was when Paul turned the corner and dumped Jaxon out of the sled! No worries, all was fine and there were no tears but it made my heart skip a couple beats.
 I think it's safe to say that after taking a rid in his sled, Jaxon loves the snow :) Can't wait to build a snowman with him next year when he's a bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment