So, you might be asking yourself why I named this post "Shara." Well, about 30 minutes ago my sister, Shara, posted on my Facebook timeline that she missed my blog. That got me thinking.....(not that i haven't been thinking about starting up my blog again for the past 6 months), but I guess that post from my sister was the final "push" I needed. So my dear sister, this post is dedicated to YOU! You may take all the credit someday for the blog book of Jaxon's 2nd year of life. I thought I was only going to post about his entire first year, but here goes. Please be patient as I have 6 whole months to catch up on. ;)
To kick off Jaxon's 2nd year blog let's do something fun. Below is Jaxon's very FIRST blog entry, typed by himself. Gotta get the opinions and thoughts of a 1.5 year old! After all, this blog is all about him! Enjoy!!!
dF'gg
frfrrffrrfrfjyholjuhghcccccccklb mdd
j.hc mg
g
fd\d'\nbnomp,bbhnnvjgfhnw5ryfghk;''o.
=
=]
\ou6y
\htj
\6j
\i76 uop
ofhym mw2t cddfs dss ssssssse
Well, there you have it, the thoughts of a 1.5 year old! I'll be sure to ask him in a few years what this means as I don't completely understand his toddler language as of yet. I do see a smiley face in his blog post though, so I think that means he's happy. Just like I hope he's happy in 25 years when he looks back and reads these posts.


Yay!! Excited to read along! Especially AJ's posts!
ReplyDelete