So I think it's pretty safe to say that all kids love stickers right? Well, that is 100% accurate when it comes to Jaxon. He loves, loves, loves, stickers! One night I was sitting with him and we were playing with his sticker books and all the sudden he decides that he needed to put some on my face. He had tons of fun decorating my face with his Toy Story stickers. It was a super fun and super special memory for me as a mommy. It's the little random moments that I want to remember.
I'm so glad I had Paul snap a few pictures of me and my precious little boy playing with stickers that night. Like I said, I want to remember everything, but sometimes its the random fun moments that end up being the most precious. I love you Jaxon, and I love that we have fun together no matter what we do!


No comments:
Post a Comment