7-7-12 We heard about a very kid friendly water park in Moscow, ID so we decided to check it out. It's called the Hamilton-Lowe Aquatic Center. We spent a couple of the hottest days this last summer at the aquatic center which Jaxon just LOVED. The water park is totally awesome. It's got something for every age, including two water slides. We of course kept Jaxon to the toddler friendly section. Spending the day at the pool was a favorite for us.
Having tons of fun playing in the water.
Shooting the big water gun. He looks so serious and into it. Should I be scared? Ha!
Daddy and Jaxon enjoying a day at the pool on a very hot summer's day.
Here's some pictures of Jaxon at the park playing with my good friends kiddos. (Koen and Andie)
Jaxon loved loved loved everything about he park, but I think his most favorite was driving the big John Deere tractor. (7-27-12)
So happy to be driving the tractor. That smile just melts my heart.
Jaxon and Andie playing on the bridge.
Jaxon had to make a stop at Edaleen Dairy ;)
Swinging away.
Ok, so I think I'm pretty much caught up now with the pictures that sat on my camera for months lol.
Now, to get back on track


No comments:
Post a Comment