So I'm not going to lie, there's really only one thing that's been on my mind for the last 6 months and that is the fact that I am pregnant with my first baby!! I still can't believe it! Sometimes it just hits me and I'm like "WHOA, I'm going to be a mom!" Living life as a mommy to be has to be one of the scariest but most exciting things in the world. Is the baby ok? Will he look like Paul or will he look like me? How much will he weigh? What are we going to name him? Do I go with the more expensive stroller and car seat or the cheaper one? Have I unknowingly done anything that could harm my unborn son? Will I be a good mom? Will I ever be able to pick out all of the baby stuff we need? Will Paul be able to change a diaper without gagging or throwing up? Will I?! Will he be early or late or right on time? Am I going to know what to do with him once he's here? Are we ever going to get any sleep ever again? Who is he going to grow up to be? The list of questions and what if's goes on and on and on. One thing I do know for sure is that he will be the most loved little boy in the entire world. Who am I kidding...HE ALREADY IS THE MOST LOVED LITTLE BOY IN THE WORLD! I dream about the day that I am finally able to hold my little boy in my arms. I dream of the moment when I hear my precious babies first cry. It all makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. Until then I will continue to love and enjoy feeling my little guy roll, punch and kick me. There's no other feeling like it in the world. So far I've loved being pregnant! Although there are several uncomfortable and inconvenient things about being pregnant it's all been worth it! Being a mom has been one of my biggest dreams in life and in a short 15 weeks that dream will come true!! I love you baby boy Magrath!!
Here is our precious little miracle!! Oct 29, 2010
God truly has blessed me with the most amazing things in life!!
"A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."Eda J. Le Shan


WOW...congratulations...I think that it is the season for babies!! Thanks also for stopping by our blog - I love comments & new visitors...please keep in touch :) We are officially due a few weeks apart...yeah!!
ReplyDelete