Wow, so these last couple weeks have been total craziness! Crazy weather, Christmas shopping galore, and organizing of closets! Ok, so long story short - Monday night/Tuesday morning we were hit with what I swear was a hurricane! 85mph winds, insane thunder/lightning, and rain. I didn't get hardly any sleep Monday night! I seriously thought our roof was going to blow off! (it didn't) well not completely. Lost a lot of shingles and siding off of our condo building! YIKES! Ok, so Christams shopping!! :) I would say I'm probably 85% done with my Christmas shopping! YIPPIE! The gifts are even wrapped! I just can't help but think that I need to get all of my Christmas things done so I can focus on getting the babies nursery ready because it SOOO is not! Which totally freaks me out! I keep telling myself that we have plenty of time but do we really? 97days - thats it! Haven't even ordered the crib yet! So, you can see why I'm being a total Christmas freak and getting all my shopping/decorating done ASAP! My goal for my week off of work for Christmas is to complete the nursery! I sooo can't wait to see what it's going to look like once it all comes together. I have a picture in my head but actually seeing it done will be an amazing feeling. I'll probably cry, cause that's just something that us emotional pregnant women do right? Crying - that's something could do every time I think about holding my little boy in my arms for the first time. Or hearing his first precious little cry. Or the first time he looks into my eyes. Or the first time Paul holds him. I just can't believe in a matter of 97 days this is all going to be REAL!! You know what? Can we just skip Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and go directly to the day my baby will be born? Oh that would be nice. But in the mean time I am going enjoy every second of this years holiday season and think about next year when I get to see my sons messy face on thanksgiving and watch him open his very first Christmas present. Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me in life.
"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him,
and bless his name. For the Lord is good..."
Psalm 100:4


The nursery is the fun part...I cannot wait to see pics :)
ReplyDeleteOh Tammy! I completely know what you mean by crying everytime the thought of holding your baby comes up! And I'm sure often! I balled like a little baby and you think you're so tired it comes out of no where! I cry now just looking at him when I'm holding him! Just to be SO grateful for my healthy baby boy is just so overwhelming! I can't wait for you and Paul to experience everything!
ReplyDelete