Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Like Father, like son........

Well it was off to the Dr's office first thing this morning to have an ultrasound of our little man. I'm 34 weeks and all is looking completely normal and healthy only thing that really scares this momma to be is the fact that his head is huge! 4 weeks ahead of schedule. I'm told that I have my husband to thank for that. (and I know it's true because Paul's head is gigantic) That just means baby will be extremely smart right....? Bigger head bigger brain? My worry isn't that there is something wrong with him, my worry is that I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO PUSH THIS KID OUT! Oh man oh man. I keep telling everyone that I'm super excited for him to be here and I so totally am but after the appointment this morning and all this big head talk I'm thinking that maybe I can wait lol. On the other hand waiting means the likeliness of an even larger head cause it gives baby more time to grow? Idk. All I know is that we got  back to see the Dr at 2:45 this afternoon to start talking about making a final plan as far as whether we get this process started early etc or my biggest fear right now...talk about a C-section?!  I want is to avoid a c-section like the plague and get my baby boy here happy, healthy, and safe! So for now.....here's hoping that the appoitment this afternoon goes well and calms my fears! I'll be back with an update later.....wish me luck!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Big head = Smart Kid. That's what mom always said to me. :) I think it's true. My head had to have room for all my brains. :)

    ReplyDelete