Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

What We've Been Up To..........

Well Pauly and I have been up to lots!! The last week has been full of all sorts of things....getting ready for baby, work for me, school for Paul, appointments/scheduling appointments, and a shopping trip to Spokane! Obviously I LOVED the shopping trip to Spokane. After narrowly dodging the three dear in the middle of the highway on the way to Spokane we decided to get some lunch first. Paul and I are fans of the show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on the food network and lately the show has featured a few Spokane restaurants. Soooo....we decided that we HAD to go try out one of these places. We ended up going to Waddell's Grille and Pub and let me tell you it was FANTASTIC! So so so Yummy!! Here's a couple pics from our visit there.

 Paul with his burger - The Big Dawg
2 6oz patties, cheese, several pieces of bacon, onion rings, jalapenos, pickles, 
some sort of special sauce, and a couple others things that I can't remember. I think Paul
looks just a tad bit worried at the task at hand ;) I know I wouldn't be able to eat it!!

Speaking of eating.....here is Paul attempting to eat his burger! He ate the entire thing!!!
I think we've decided that every time we head up to Spokane we will try another one of the Triple D restaurants :)

After consuming all those calories at lunch we thought we better get right to shopping lol. First we hit up the Babies R Us to pick up the last few things we needed to get for baby. LOVE THAT STORE! - A couple of hours and a couple of hundred dollars later we ran to a few other stores - Target, Famous Footwear etc. And since we walked off all those calories shopping.....hehe.....we went to Cold Stone. Again, so yummy. I love being able to decide what goes into my ice cream!! Cookie Dough, brownie pieces, and caramel all mixed in vanilla ice cream. So with SUPER full tummies and sore feet we headed home. The day was so much fun tho!

Other than our day trip to Spokane we've been busy with work and school.Paul has started a new job in a plant research lab - (he actually took over my position at the lab since I decided staying home with baby on Friday's was more important to me than a second job) So far he's enjoying it and the extra money is so nice to still have! My job has been insanely busy since Christmas which is awesome but this momma to be has some sore feet and a tired body by the end of the day!! Baby is still growing like crazy  - I swear my tummy is bigger every day when I wake up. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to run out of room in there! ;) Speaking of the belly, maybe if you're lucky I will post some belly pictures! I just gotta get my hubby to take a decent picture. Only 36 days to go! Can't wait to see what my lil man looks like and hold him in my arms!

1 comment:

  1. You better post a belly picture. I was just thinking tonight it's sad I can't see what you look like (or take your photos) :(

    ReplyDelete