Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Like I said before, I know I'm way behind on blogging but I'm here to try and play catch up!

Our little family had an AWESOME Memorial Day weekend. My sister, Shara, came to visit us which was so much fun! On Friday, May 27th we went bowling with my sister and a few friends. I was kinda nervous to bring Jaxon to the bowling alley since there are sooo many people and GERMS there. HA, yep, just call me paranoid. But we went to the bowling alley, hand sanitizer in hand, and the rule that if you touch a bowling ball you can't touch baby without washing/using sanitizer. It worked out great and we had a ton of fun. Jaxon ended up sleeping for the first half of bowling but then woke up and once the lights turned off and the cosmic bowling started he was a dancing little devil.  I gotta say it was super cute, but what about my son isn't? ;)

 Jaxon and Auntie Shara
 First time our little family of three went bowling!

 Jaxon and mom hanging out

 Dad and Scott trying to look tough ;)
 Shara, Paul, Eric and Scott
 COSMIC BOWLING!!
 The funky lights made for some pretty cool looking pictures.

Bowling was super fun and I can't wait till we can go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment