Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Part 2

So on Saturday, May 28th, my sister and I ended up doing some shopping. It was nice to be able to spend some time with my her since we live so far apart. After shopping we came home and I made a big mexican dinner. Our friend Eric, graduated a few weeks before and was moving so we had him over for a farewell dinner/game night. I made chicken enchiladas, mexican rice, bean dips and chips....all per Eric's request. Dinner turned out super yummy and afterwards we played games.

The next day, Sunday, my sister took Jaxon's 3 month pictures. She is a fantastic photographer and I'm so glad she is so willing to take pictures of Jaxon whenever we ask. Jaxon did pretty good for the most part, but there were a few times that we had to stop because he was a little bit cranky. So far I've only seen a couple of the pictures that she took but I'm already SUPER happy with them. Thanks again Shara for being such an amazing auntie/photographer! We REALLY appreciate all that you do for us! 




Jaxon Mylon 3.5 months old.
Looking at these pictures seriously makes me want to cry because they are soo amazing and I feel so incredibly blessed to have such a perfect baby boy. 
Thanks again Auntie Shara! We love you!

On to Sunday night.....
I had heard how funny the movie "Bridesmaids" is so my sister and I decided to go see it on Sunday. Ok, so funny! Anyways, on the way to the movie my sister and I saw a FUNNEL CLOUD! How crazy is that?! I was actually pretty excited because I've always thought that weather/mother nature is fascinating.  We pulled over, snapped a few pictures and headed to the movie. Well, I thought it was such a cool picture that I needed to submit it to the local news station. WOW, I never thought my little funnel cloud picture would get soooo much attention. Within 2-3 mins of submitting my picture they were on the phone calling me. LONG story short.....I ended up having to do a live phone interview at the top of the 10 and 11 o'clock newscast on Sunday night. Kinda made me nervous, but it was better than doing the live in person interview that they wanted lol. 
Funnel Cloud over Pullman, WA Sunday May 29, 2011
Picture taken on Spokane St - WSU campus. 

WOW, I know this is turning out to be a REALLY long post but I promise I'm almost done! One more day left to post about! Monday, May 30, 2011. Since I had the day off of work we wanted to do something fun as a family so Paul came up with the idea of taking Jaxon to the WSU Grizzly Bear Research center to see the Grizzly bears. I'm not really sure if Jaxon knew what was going on or really saw the bears, but it was fun.




 After seeing the bears we decided to take Jaxon to the park....for the VERY FIRST TIME! I was was excited about this lol. We spent about a half hour or so at the park and then had to leave because Jaxon was starting to get pretty fussy - by this point we had already been gone from home for like 4 hours because we also had to run a few errands. Anyways, the park was still fun and I can't wait to take Jaxon back. 
 











 



















No comments:

Post a Comment