So the weekend of June 10th we went home to Lynden for my niece Maleah's high school graduation. CONGRATS PEEKA MARIE!! Soooo proud of you for graduating and I wish you nothing but the VERY BEST as you start this new chapter in your life. :)
The Smith Family - Landon, Micah, Lane, Maleah, Mylon (my brother), and Shannon
Here are a few other pictures from our trip to Lynden. :)
Jaxon - 3.5 months and my friends little girl, Andie - 9 months.
Jaxon was the same size as Andie....WILD! My little man is a chunk
6-10-11 Jaxon's very first time at Bob's Burger and Brew!!! This was a super exciting day for Paul since this is his favorite restaurant! We even got to visit with THEE Bob!
We went to visit all the grandparents while we were home. They truly are the most precious, amazing, and loving people I know. :) I hope that Jaxon has the opportunity to get to know each one of this great grandparents more and more over the years.
Great Grandma Lena and Jaxon
Great Grandpa Marv and Jaxon - Grandpa Marv even bought Jaxon two baseball bats and some balls. Ya think he wants Jaxon to play baseball? ;) Super sweet and very special gift from Grandpa.
Great Grandma Smith and Jaxon. Grandma Smith loves to sing to our little boy. PRECIOUS!
6-10-11 Jaxon got to meet his Uncle Kurt!! FINALLY! Kurt had been in Georgia completing training to work for Customs and Immigration...I big CONGRATS to Kurt for graduating from the training program!
Auntie Tara trying to comfort little Jaxon. She's sooo sweet with him. I think you can see how much she loves Jaxon in this picture.
Jaxon and Grandpa Don (or he calls himself Grandpa Husky...but being COUG fans we stick with Grandpa Don)



No comments:
Post a Comment