HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE BEST DADDY IN THE WORLD!!
I call them my best friends, but really they are a part of my family. Love you Donnie and Aud!
The boys chomping on their Jalapeno Brauts at Munchen Haus in Leavnenworth, WA
Jaxon wants that hot dog!
Ok, if you're a hotdog/bratwurst lover you gotta go to the Munchen Haus....it's incredible! YUM!!
Our little family
Here's a little love note from daddy to his baby boy :)
Becoming a father has been one of the most rewarding experiences in my life. The addition of Jaxon to our family has added a missing piece that we have been seeking since being married. We love every little thing that he brings to our lives and look forward in watching him grow up and become a man. Jaxon, I love you more than you could ever know, and my only hope is that I am the best dad to you that I can be!


No comments:
Post a Comment