Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Maui

So the first week in July I went on a trip to Maui with my work.(My boss took the entire office...how generous is that?! We did go for a conference but still!) I was SOOOOO nervous and scared to go because I'd never left Jaxon overnight before. The day we left I balled my eyes out :( It literally felt like my heart was broken. Ok, so I can't lie, not only did I ball my eyes out the first day, I balled my eyes out the first several days. ;) What can I say.....I love my little stinker soooo much so being away was incredibly hard. I can proudly say that I survived my trip to Maui!!! ALL 10 DAYS! And even better...Paul and Jaxon survived all 10 days! I had no doubt that Paul could take care of Jaxon on his own...he's such an amazing daddy. But I think both Paul and I were more excited for me to come home than we were for me to go to Maui. I did manage to have fun and Maui is a GORGEOUS island. Some of my favorites were snorkeling in Honolua Bay, the Olivine Pools, spending the 4th of July in Lahaina, spending a day with Paul's aunt, uncle and cousins, a sunset dinner cruise, and Iao Valley. I have a few hundred pictures so obviously I'm not going to post them all on my blog....but heres a few random ones.

 Sunset from the boat on our sunset dinner cruise
 Sunset on Kihei Beach
 Paul's cousin Brittni, his Aunt Shelly, and me at Big Beach
 Me and my co workers at the Olivine Pools
 Big Beach
 View from our condo in Kihei
 Me at Iao Valley
 Me and Paul's cousin Brittni at Little Beach - a nude beach! YIKES! Don't worry tho, we just brought the straps of our swimsuits down...we were NOT nude
Honolua Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment