Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update on Jaxon

No pictures with this post! This post is devoted to updating everyone on how Jaxon is doing as far as developing and learning things about the world around him.  Jaxon is doing AMAZING. He's officially what we call an "army crawler" He's not up on his knees and hands crawling yet, but he's scooting all over the place on his tummy. If I set him down to do something real quick but the time I turn back around he's 5-10 feet from where I set him down. The real crawl isn't far off let me tell ya! Besides that, he's eating rice cereal a few times a week. He's not a fan, hence the few times a week. He goes to the Dr. next week so I'm sure we'll get the ok so start him on some more solids! YAY! I'm excited to start feeding him some fruits and veggies. I think the best part will be watching his reactions to the new flavors. :) Don't worry, I'll post lots of pictures. Lets see what to talk about next......He's got his two bottom incisor teeth. THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE! Of course I think they are espcially working the the dental field. He's actually had his teeth for a while now. They started coming in on June 30 which happened to be the day before I left for Hawaii. Poor Pauly had to deal with a teething baby all on his own. But from what I was told Jaxon did awesome with teething. Didn't have any fevers etc. I'm just waiting for the next few to come in hehe. That'll be fun. The biggest news with Jaxon is the fact the he is now sleeping in his crib FULLTIME! Yep, you heard me....he sleeps in his crib! For those of you who don't know, Jaxon has always hated his crib. Anytime we would lay him down in his room he would just scream and scream. So up until last week Jaxon was in a Pack n play in our room. Well, NOT ANYMORE! I am one happy momma! It's nice to have my room back. ;) He's even taking naps in his crib during the day, although I'm not gonna lie, I still snuggle and rock him to sleep sometimes and let him sleep on my chest. It's one of my favorite things to do with Jaxon. I love the fact that he's such a snuggly baby. I just wish he could stay little forever so it doesn't have to end. But boys always love their momma's right? No matter if he likes it or not, I'm still gonna hug and kiss him no matter how old!!
Basically Jaxon couldn't be doing any better. He's the sweetest, cutest, most snuggly, clam little boy I know. He loves to play, go to the park, watch sports on TV (tv at such a young age is bad I know, but he loves his sports just like daddy does. And it's hard to turn the tv off when my boys are sitting on the couch together rooting on their favorite team), and take in his surroundings. I can already tell that he is very smart. He's even starting to imitate Paul and I when we chew and make silly faces. He's for sure got Daddy's intelligence! He's the perfect little boy and we couldn't ask for a more perfect son! I love you stinker man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment