Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

August trip to Lynden

The last few days in July through the first week in August we spent in Lynden. We had a BLAST but man it was a busy trip. July 30 my cousin Amanda tied the knot! I was her personal attendant which was super fun. There's nothing better than helping set up for a wedding and getting to spend the entire day of helping the bride. Amanda is one of the sweetest girls I know and I was so honored to be able to help her on her special day. Congrats to Amanda and Nick, the wedding was beautiful and I wish you a life full of happiness and blessings! So after completely devoting my first to days in Lynden to the wedding it was time to through a baby shower for my sister on Aug 1st. The shower turned out amazingly cute and we had an awesome turn out. I'm sooo excited to meet my little niece I can't hardly stand it! Due date is Sept 7 so really she could make her grand entrance into this world at anytime! Congrats sister, I'm so happy for you. You will be an amazing mommy! The rest of the time in Lynden was spent with family and friends. We love love love our trips to Lynden! Wish we could be closer to the ones we love but we're glad we have the phone/internet to stay in contact with everyone back home. We miss you guys!!! Here's some pictures of our trip.

 Andie and Jaxon - Andie - 11months Jaxon - 5.5months.7-31-11 Andie was trying to share her toy with Jaxon but as you can see it ended up being a toy to the face. ;) It's ok Andie, we still like you!
 Aren't they cute?!
 Future boyfriend/girlfriend? ;)
 On our way home Daddy tried teaching Jaxon how to "drive." (don't worry, the car was parked)
Look at my boy concentrating on the road and his speed! Such a good driver. 8-3-11
 My happy boy
 Jaxon got tangled in his blankie at Auntie Audrey's house. Silly boy! 7-31-11
 Help me mommy!
 Jaxon and Grandpa Don 8-1-11
 The outfit that Grandpa Don bought for Jaxon. Front says intake...........the back says exhaust lol

 Grandpa and Jaxon singing a dutch song together! They have so much fun together.
Grandma Marlene took us out to breakfast at Rusty Wagon. 8-3-11




I just love you're smile Jaxon! It melts my heart. You're the world's greatest blessing and I love you more than you'll every know! Seriously the cutest baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment