Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rice Cereal!!

July 14th, 2011 Jaxon got his first taste of rice cereal!! I was SUPER excited to see Jaxon's reaction and I'm thinking that he really didn't know what think of it....some of his faces were pretty funny and some were a look of disgust. He still hasn't decided if he likes the rice cereal or not. Just fed him some actually and he kinda gagged a few times. Lol, thinking that's a bad sign. Maybe he has decided and that decision is a no go with the rice cereal. ;) Hopefully he'll be a bigger fan of baby food. Of course, I took a bunch of pictures. I just LOVE capturing all of the firsts in our little mans life. If I could take pictures of nothing else but Jaxon for the rest of my life I'd be good. Love love love my stinker man and can't wait to capture many more moments to come.

 Daddy feeding Jaxon his very first taste of rice cereal!


 I don't know if I like this mom!!

 Open up, here comes the airplane!
 My little stinker happy to be finished with his cereal. 
Good job Jaxon! Mommy is so proud of you for being such a good little boy and eating your cereal. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment