Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Latah County Fair

9-15-2012

We've been living in Pullman now literally forever and we've never bothered to go to any of the local fairs. Why?! I don't know. I guess maybe we were always too lazy and didn't expect much from them? Anyway, this being our last year in Pullman, we decided we better head to the fair. I gotta say, going into it I wasn't expecting much, but I was kinda pleasantly surprised. The Latah County Fair was pretty small compared to the Northwest Washington Fair, but it pretty much had all the same stuff. Food, music, rides, games, animals etc. We had a fun afternoon and the best part was that the fair doesn't have an entry fee!! YAY! :) Can't beat free family fun!

 Checking out the baby duckies and chicks.....SOOO cute!

Hello Mr. Bunny Rabbit!


 Jaxon got to play his very first carnival game! :) With daddy's help of course. They had a lot of fun and Jaxon enjoyed his blue rubber ducky prize. Such a fun and priceless moment.

Jaxon deciding which prize he wanted.....it was a very important decision ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment