Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Paul's first SURGERY!!

Time for a blog about my hubby! 12-7-11 was the day that Paul did his very first surgery!! EEK! I was sooo super nervous for him but he did FANTASTIC! He did a spay on a little puppy.  He said it went perfect and he had a ton of fun. And just in case you were wondering, the puppy recovered great and was put up for adoption. I'm so very proud of you Paul. Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to me and so many others. Keep reaching for you dreams! I love you! (if blood and guts gross you out....don't look at the pictures)

 Dr. Magrath hard at work :)


 Look what I caught! ;) Wish I could see the huge smile that's underneath that mask. Good job babe! So proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment