Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Back to Work

April 20, 2011

My first day back to work after Jaxon was born. I went back to work on a Wednesday and I started crying about going back the Sunday before. I don't think there's anything harder than leaving your baby for an entire day for the very first time. It's not that I was even worried about whether or not Jaxon would be ok because Paul stayed home from school the first two days to take care of him. It was just the pure fact that I had to leave him for 10 hours. :(  I tried to be as strong as I could but I ended up crying in the car on the way to work. Once I got to work I did ok because it was a busy day and my patients were soooo glad to see me which made me feel pretty special and appreciated. And even more fun, they wanted to hear all about and see pictures of Jaxon's. Showing off  your baby for an entire day is pretty easy and of course exciting.  :)  And the best part of the day was when Jaxon and Daddy showed up at work to have lunch with me!! Still leaving Jaxon at home that first day was one of the hardest things that I've had to do so far....Ugh, I don't even want to start thinking about leaving him at daycare in the fall!! Thank goodness we have several months before we have to start worrying about that. ;) For now Jaxon will be getting in tons of boy time with Daddy - I hope both Jaxon and Daddy are ready for it! It's going to be a busy summer for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment