HAPPY EASTER - Yes, I know it's almost a week late, but I hope that everyone had a very wonderful and blessed day this last Sunday!
We woke up early on Easter Sunday to find that the Easter bunny had stopped by and left a few things for Jaxon!! Ha, Jaxon didn't really want to cooperate for pictures with his Easter Basket....maybe the fact that it was almost twice his size scared him a little bit.
Bathtime toys, rattles, and candy from the Easter Bunny - Daddy of course helped Jaxon out with the candy
I know it may have been a tad silly to get Jaxon an Easter basket cause he's so young and he won't even remember it, but I couldn't resist. I think his football basket it so cute and I plan on using it in the years to come.
Jaxon also got a cute stuffed bunny rabbit from Grandma Marlene that said "He is Risen" on it and a child's size New Testament Bible - his very first!! :) It's so super cute, it has his name engraved on it and it's blue.
Thank you Grandma Marlene!
After opening our gifts from the Easter Bunny we all got ready for church and took a few pictures.
Our first Easter as a family of three - Thank you Lord for our precious baby boy.
Jaxon and mommy - I just think his Easter outfit looked super cute on him and it fit in perfectly with the amazing sunny day we had.
Daddy and Jaxon
Jaxon was all smiles for Grandma Marlene
After pictures it was off to church. I was pretty nervous because this was Jaxon's first time to church and I wasn't sure how he would do. He ended up doing pretty good. I only had to get up and leave the sanctuary twice....and even at that he wasn't making much noise. LOL I was just being a tad paranoid.
After church we came back home and spent the afternoon relaxing. Later that evening we had Paul's brother Jordan over and we had an amazing steak dinner and brownie sundaes for dessert. I know, not a traditional Easter dinner but it was so yummy.
All in all, it was a great day. Outside of Thanksgiving and Christmas Paul and I usually spend the holidays away from family so having my mom here was really nice. We won't be forgetting Jaxon's first Easter anytime soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment