Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

First Walk!






April 23, 2011 - So ever since Jaxon was born I've been wanting to take him on a walk but thanks to the lovely weather out here on the Palouse I wasn't able to take him out until last weekend. It FINALLY hit 60 degrees so I decided we just had to take advantage of the beautiful weather while it was here. Daddy packed up the stroller in the car and the three of us headed to the Chipman Palouse Trail. Jaxon loved his stroller and slept almost the entire time - and I (Mommy) enjoyed the much over due exercise!! We were only able to walk about 3 miles because we had to get to the airport to pick up Grandma Marlene (my mom) She was flying in to spend Easter with us and also to spend the entire week with us. She took care of Jaxon this last week while I was at work. Having my mom here was such a HUGE help and we all had a pretty good time.  She just LOVED every second that she got to spend with Jaxon. Of course how could you not enjoy time with my lil man? He is just way too cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment