Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

July 4th

July 4th, 2012

We had just gotten back from Hawaii so we decided that a low key 4th of July celebration at home was the best bet. We barbequed up some good old American hamburgers and had all the fixings to go along with it. After dinner, and before the big firework show started, we went outside to the parking lot and lit off the small fireworks that we had bought a few days before. Jaxon seemed to really enjoy watching Daddy set off the fireworks. Paul even helped Jaxon with a sparkler. After the Magrath family firework show, we sat out on our deck and watched the entire town of Pullman light up the night sky. If I haven't mentioned it before, our condo sits on the highest hill in Pullman so we have a view of the entire city! One of my most favorite days of the year since living in our condo has been the 4th of July just because you can literally sit outside on the deck and watch fireworks for HOURS! Not only did we watch the entire town blow up their own money, but we can also see the huge firework show that the city of Pullman puts on at Sunnyside Park. Jaxon loved all the time spent outside but by the time all the fireworks were over he was ready for bed. Even though it was a low key 4th, it was perfect. There's no where I would rather be than with my boys.

 Earlier in the evening. He was ready to go outside and mow the lawn.
 Watching daddy set up the fireworks.

 Paul and his sparkler
 And the show begins.....
 " Look mommy, fireworks!"
 Clapping for daddy and his awesome firework show.
 Jaxon's very first sparkler. If it looks like Paul was a tad nervous, its only because he was, and so was I! Yikes! Jaxon loved every second of it though.
 My boys and their silly faces ;)
 What a goober lol
 Watching the big show
 So happy that it's the 4th of July. Goodness, I just love that smile!
 Funky, but kinda fun pictures. (playing with some settings on my camera even though I don't really know what I'm doing lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment