Jaxon Mylon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2012

July Trip to Lynden

I had the last part of July and the first week in August off so we headed on over to Lynden. Paul was not able to go to Lynden with us because he was doing one of his internships for school. But, I'll post all about our fun day in Seattle later. For now, here's a whole bunch of pictures from our trip!
 Jaxon taking a bath in the sink at Mimi's house! This was his very first time bathing in a sink :) 7-26-12

Happy baby boy :)
 So my family LOVES my best friend, Audrey, and they also love to invade her house. Heck, let's face it, Audrey and Donnie are a part of our family and always will be. Here's some random pictures from hanging out at their house on 7-28-12. 
I love how the two older cousins, Kenley and Jaxon, are so into little Karter. It's almost like they were concerned that he wasn't moving or making any noises. That or I think they just really wanted him to wake up so they could all play together :)

 "Wake up Karter!"

 The three 2011 babies playing together. I love all three of this kids more than anyone will ever know!

 7-29-12 The weather was soooo nice and Audrey and I just couldn't resist going out and buying a kiddie pool and a fun sprinkler for Jaxon. Uncle Donnie even hooked up the hose so that Jaxon had nice warm water in his pool. Spoiled little stinker. 
Above: Auntie Tara came over to get in on the pool fun!
Below: Jaxon hanging out in this pool


More pool fun! Jaxon thought that the pool was awesome. This kid is a little fishy!



 "Look mom! A water snake!" Jaxon kept picking up his toy snake and saying "Ssssssss" Pretty darn cute if you ask me.

Splashing around with Auntie Audrey
 Soooo here's a couple pictures of the WILD octopus sprinkler. Seriously this thing packed a punch of power! Poor little Jaxon was scared of it so we just stuck to the pool lol

 I absolutely love these two and the pictures as well. The love that Audrey has and shows for Jaxon is really indescribable. It warms my heart and almost brings me to tears. I really believe that she loves my child as if he was her own. The bond they share is special and I can't wait until we can move home so they can see each other all the time. We love you to the moon and back Auntie Audrey!!!
"Watch out auntie! I'm gonna get you with my snake!"

 Swimming with Auntie Tara :)
 Running through the sprinkler with Auntie Audrey and Uncle Donnie
Donnie looks like a little kid in this picture lol
 8-2-12  We were soooo excited to have Granpa Husky take us out to the Threshing Bee at Berthusen Park to go see Uncle Mylon and his Minneapolis Moline tractor! I think my brother and nephews were pretty excited to have us there as well. 
Above: Uncle Mylon, and cousins Micah and Lane playing on the tractor
 I had to get a pictures of ALL the boys. My dad, aka Grandpa Husky, Uncle Mylon, Micah and Lane. Such a cute picture! 

 Jaxon absolutely LOVED the tractor and uncle Mylon even let Jaxon ride on the tractor through the parade! YAY!
 The boys riding on the tractor during the parade. This was such a sweet and special moment for me and I'm sure it was for my brother too ;)
 Jaxon getting ready for the candy scramble! What they do is they have a huge pile of hay and they throw candy, small prizes, and tokens for bigger prizes into the hay and let the kids have at it! As you can see from the picture above, Jaxon was not afraid of all the older kids.
Uncle Mylon was such a good sport and got in on the fun helping Jaxon find prizes.




1 comment:

  1. You know we keep saying this and one of these days we really will but I would love to meet Jaxon before he's 20 ;) PS How the heck in the world you could have him bathe in the sink and not have a lake in your kitchen is AMAZING!! Super cute pictures! I can't wait to see Donnie and Audrey as parents one of these days.... Truly such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete